My interview with S.J. Kincaid...

sjkincaid.com

Treasures. There are treasures that appear in your life, some in the form of people, some are experiences, and some are books. The "Insignia" saga is a treasure to me. S.J. Kincaid gave me this treasure and I'm very grateful for that.

I’m so excited about this post... After a long time, here is my interview with the mind that created one of the best stories that I've read in my life.


- What do you know to Colombia? 

I have a friend who taught there for four years, and the country sounds beautiful. I've defnitely hoped for a chance to go one day. 

- Insignia and Vortex arrived in the last two years to Colombia, what do you think about this?

It's very exciting to see my books in other countries! I hope people in Colombia enjoy it! 

- What does your family think of all this? 

My family thinks it's awesome, though none of us can read the V & R Editoras copies. The covers are amazing. 

- S.J. loves to read at the... 

Coffee shop. It's where I love to write as well. 

- Introduce the comedy into your work... That's the thing that I most love to Insignia, but why this decision? 

INSIGNIA covers some very dark events, so I knew it was important to have comedy and levity in between them. Additionally, comedy makes writing the story a lot more fun for me-- and hopefully for the reader as well. 

- Sun or snow? Coffee or caipirinha? 

Can I say 'Rain'? Rain and coffee. 

- What’s your favorite book ever? 

LEGACY by Susan Kaye, an amazing novel about the life of Queen Elizabeth I and the dangers she faced coming to power.


Catalyst... I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LAST CHAPTER.


Comentarios

Lo más leído

Reseña: Tres promesas - Lesslie Polinesia

Reseña: Boulevard (Boulevard #1) - Flor M. Salvador

Reseña: La chica del tren - Paula Hawkins

Reseña: La teoría de Kim (Tomo 1) - Jay Sandoval

Análisis: El mensajero de Agartha de Mario Mendoza